- SPEAC – Special Education Advisory Council
- Upper Dublin School District
- Upper Dublin Food Service
- What is an Elementary School Lunch?
Access your student’s online account, deposit funds and conveniently and securely maintain your family’s school-time budget and spending.
- Nutrition Standards for All Foods Sold in School
- Smart Snacks in School – USDA’s “All Foods Sold in Schools” Standards
- Smart Snacks in School – Fundraisers
- 2019-2020 Welcome Packet
- 2019-2020 Order Form
- Printer Order – Online Form
- Reimbursement Request Form
- Deposit Form
Resources for Parents
- Substance Abuse: A Guide for Parents and Educators
- Teenage Drug Abuse – A Guide for Parents & Educators
- Vaping and Parenting Guide – Does Your Kid Use E-Cigs?
(June 1, 2016) Being a parent is a huge blessing, but it’s also a huge responsibility. One of your key responsibilities as a parent is to keep your children healthy, and away from tobacco, drugs, and other harmful addictions. But raising kids isn’t easy…