||Can be used to make love notes for family members.
|Type of Project:
||Arts & Crafts
- empty toilet paper tube
- construction paper
- glue sticks
- pipe cleaners
- pen, markers, crayons, pencils
|Step by Step Instructions:
- Color or wrap body of tube with construction paper
- Cut two hearts from construction paper
- Attach hearts to one side of the tube with glue stick as butterfly wings (decorate/write messages on the wings before or after gluing)
- With the “wings” on the back side of the tube, draw a face on the front side toward the top of the tube
- Above where the face has been drawn, attach the pipe cleaners as antennae – you can curl them for a nice affect
||You can also stuff the tubes with candies and cover the top and bottom holes with tape.