Pin the Wart on the Witch
||Instead of pin the tail on the donkey – this is Pin the Wart on the Witch – object is to pin the wart on the nose.
|Type of Project:
- Picture of witch (a big head with a large nose is best)
- Warts (can be made out of felt with tape on the back)
|Step by Step Instructions:
- Hang the picture of the witch so that the kids can easily reach her nose.
- Have the kids make a straight line.
- Blindfold one at a time, spin him/her as many times as you wish, hand him/her a wart, and let him/her try to pin the wart on the witch’s nose!
Check other party ideas.