||The kids will have fun creating witches brew and even more fun eating it.
|Type of Project:
||You can be creative with whatever snacks you use. We had to be conscious of nut allergies. We used:
- Skittles (eyeballs)
- Pretzels (bat wings)
- Goldfish (fish guts)
- Raisins (icky bugs)
- Marshmellows (ghosts)
- Witches pot – you can usually find one at the dollar store, or something similar
- Spoon to mix the ingredients
- Paper cups to pour the ingredients into
- Bags to pour the snack into for each kid. Dollar store usually sells holiday themed snack bags.
|Step by Step Instructions:
- Pour each ingredient into a cup
- Have each kid pour an ingredient in
- Once they are poured in, have them each take a turn mixing it together
- Put into the bags
- Eat & Enjoy
||The kids LOVED it. You can dress up as a witch and use a spooky voice to add to the theme.